Wednesday, April 10, 2013

40k Tau is the New Black.

 

So early last weekend I managed to get a glimpse of the new rules and codex for Tau....and then on Sunday I went and bought some. Too good to pass up in my opinion. 

I think Tau are going to be allied everywhere.
So much so, that I believe that the meta of the entire game is going to change because of them.
I've started to rethink all of my lists, and rebuild them from scratch, with the thought of "How would this fair against the new Tau?" And I must say its not easy. 

So I adapted the policy of, if you can't beat them...join them and picked up a Codex, Box of Suits and a box of Fire Warriors. (Also picked up 2 boxes of Core Hounds, a Blood Crusher and a box of Daemonettes to finish off my Daemons list, but more on that later)

No one really has the codex figured out yet, and probably wont for another few weeks. Hopefully over the next few days I will try to make some posts about my thoughts on the units and what i think is good and bad.
HQ's first, then Troops, Elites, etc...

Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment