Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tau for Tots!


First off, want to apologize for the lack of posting recently. I haven't had much personal time lately, let alone time to play any 40k.

Any free time I do have has been spent on either Hearthstone or the occasional LoL game.

However, on December 7th a local group called Gateway Gamers are hosting a 1000 point Toys for Tots tournament and I'm free that day! So game on! And its for a good cause, so double bonus.



There are only 50 spots available, and I think they are almost full so sign up quick

Lately I just cant find the time or motivation to get any painting done. I think I spent far too much time on my Firewarriors and burned myself out. Well, that and I can't decide how to paint my Space Marine Bikes.

I have only had one chance to field my Tau once since I got them...which was almost 6 months ago...but this is for charity so I'm bringing them!

My list will be the following:

Commander - Puretide Engram Neurochip, Multi-spectrum Sensor Suite, Command and Control Node
6 Firewarriors
6 Firewarriors
Riptide - Ion Accelerator, Stimulant Injector, Early Warning Overrirde, SMS
Riptide - Ion Accelerator, Stimulant Injector, Early Warning Overrirde, SMS
3 Broadsides - HYMP, SMS
Aegis Defense Line - Quadcannon

Not sure if I will win, but at least it will be fun.

I will try to get some pics of my stuff soon if I can. I manage to start on the first one of my Riptides last night, and almost have my Daemon Prince redone. Still not sure why I painted him red in the first place.

I will also try to get more new posts up as well. With the rumors going around about the new Iron Hands Codex, it makes them seem pretty amazing, and they are one of my favorite Space Marine chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment