Friday, July 12, 2013

40k: Blood Angels Fun!


In a Blood Angels mood today after talking with Capnmoe for a bit about participating in a 2 Headed Giant tournament coming up. (2 Man teams, 2000 points total, 1000 per person)

I pull up some of my old lists and realize that for the current meta game they would get utterly demolished. All those assault marines coming in against the new Tau??? No thank you.

So I set myself a goal. If I were to start all over, and build a list from scratch to play Blood Angels in the current gaming scene, and be competitive, what list would I make...well here's the result.

Librarian - Terminator Armor, Force Weapon, Storm Bolter

5 Assault Marines - Melta Gun, Power Weapon, Sanguinary Priest
Land Raider Redeemer - Multimelta

5 Assault Marines - Melta Gun, Power Weapon, Sanguinary Priest
Land Raider Crusader - Multimelta

5 Assault Marines - Melta Gun, Power Weapon, Sanguinary Priest
Land Raider Crusader - Multimelta

5 Assault Marines - Flamer, Power Weapon
Land Raider

5 Assault Marines - Flamer, Power Weapon
Land Raider

Pretty cut and dry. To the point.
This is a list I would love to play competitively, but I don't feel like currently buying 3 more Land Raiders...

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I always fear the land raider. most of my armies have problems with them even the glancing crazy necrons have some trouvle with it. I can't imagine a list of 5 of them The troops are a bit squishy. might be able to take turn 2 and then park the raiders near objectives and pop out turn 5 and try to hold the objectives. not sure how tough it would be in our meta

    ReplyDelete