Friday, July 26, 2013

Epidemius Coversion



For the majority of the summer I've been in an Warhammer Fantasy Tale of Gamers league at my FLGS. Basically it's a learning/escalation league for people that want to try Fantasy. We have a specific unit type (Lord, Hero, Core, Special, or Rare) that is designated for the week and we all buy a unit from that particular type. I figured I'd try Daemons of Chaos, that way if I didn't like Fantasy I could always use them for 40k. Turns out I quite like Fantasy so I've added another game to my repertoire. Anyways, I wanted to try out Epidemius since his tally still works similar to the way it used to in 40k, but didn't want to fork out the $50 bucks to buy him. And so, I came up with this conversion made entirely out of extra bits I had. It's contains bits from the new Plague Bearers, Random Chaos Space Marines kits, and even some Eldar. In the end I was very pleased with how this turned out. I'm looking forward to running up the Tally in my next game. Hope you all like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment